The Ship Pedestal Crane (SPC) features all the components of a real SPC. It has a 45 ton capacity and has a 28-meter maximum working radius.
A wide of range exercises, scenarios faults etc can be generated and used, operators can be total novice through to experienced and modules selected appropriately, below is a basic list of modules.
For full details of each section, quotes and booking please contact us.
- Basic Controls
- Bulk loading into a feeder vessel
- Bulk unloading into a hopper
- Unloading steel pipes from the ship hatch of the feeder vessel
- Unloading Steel Coils from the ship hatch of the Panamax vessel
- Loading bags from a trailer into the hull of the Panamax vessel
- Loading flexible re-bars into the ship hatch of the Panamax vessel
- Loading steel plates into the feeder vessel hatch
- Unloading 20ft and 40ft containers from inside Panamax vessel hull to the truck
- Unloading 20ft and 40ft containers from feeder vessel deck to the truck
- Lifting Break Bulk Loads – Free-form*: Practice attaching the spreader bar to the crane and lifting break bulk objects in a free-form environment. Attach to and move the feeder vessel hatch covers. Attach and move below or above deck a 3T forklift