Custom mobile elevated work platform course delivered on-site, training and utilizing customers job specific equipment, giving trainees both the theory and practical knowledge to ensure they are well equipped to rise above and beyond safely.
- Certified fit for purpose mewp’s of types to be assessed (can be supplied at additional cost)
- Use of a Training room for the duration of the course (can be supplied if required)
- Safety footwear (closed toe)
- Use of certified working at heights PPE including, High viz vests and for boom lift helmets, harness, lanyard, fall arrest devices used in workplace, (can be supplied if required)
NZQA Unit Standards
- 23966 Describe types of elevating work platforms and legislative requirements for their use
(This is a mandatory unit)
- 23960 Assess the worksite, prepare and operate an elevated work platform (scissor lift).
- 23961 Assess the worksite, prepare and operate a truck-mounted elevating work platform
- 23962 Assess the worksite, prepare and operate an elevated work platform (boom lift).
- 23963Assess the worksite, prepare and operate a trailer-mounted elevating work platform
- 23964 Assess the worksite, prepare and operate an elevated work platform (vertical lift)
Attendance Numbers Minimum 4
Course Duration Approx. 8 hours (For up to 2 types)
Course Location: TBC
Course Costs: $400+gst per person
Mileage: $85+gst to Auckland, Hamilton & Tauranga and .95c+gst per km everywhere else
Credit reporting costs not charged when minimum attendance is met (credits reporting costs - $10 per credit)
$15pp+gst for Operator wallet card (optional)