The Crawler Crane is a generic 80T crawler crane with a lattice boom and jib configuration. The crane features standard capabilities available on a wide range of OEM products.
A wide of range exercises, scenarios faults etc can be generated and used, operators can be total novice through to experienced and modules selected appropriately, below is a basic list of modules.
For full details of each section, quotes and booking please contact us.
- Basic Controls
- Concrete forming
- Crane operator competency course (this is the same as what we put operators through on actual equipment to become a certified operator)
- Skills Challenge (this is the same as what we put operators through on actual equipment to become a certified operator)
- Working in a building site (this can be a very large module depending on time and tasks selected just like a real site)
- Steel Structures (Lifting and placing loads to high accuracy to complete a project)
- Crane Setup Exercises.The purpose of the exercise is to practice lift planning and to set up the crane with the correct configuration before performing a lift.
- Dual crane lifts can also be done with the rough terrain crane along side a 2nd operator to train or assess your teams together
- The incorporation of our live dogman station can also be used to train or assess your teams together