The Excavator is a generic 21 Ton track based excavator featuring the standard capabilities available on a wide range of OEM products.
SAE and ISO control mode schemes are available.
A wide of range exercises, scenarios faults etc can be generated and used, operators can be total novice through to experienced and modules selected appropriately, below is a basic list of modules.
For full details of each section, quotes and booking please contact us.
- Basic Controls
- Arc Swipe
- Loading on to and off of Trailers (both low loader and higher trailer with ramp)
- Test weight course (this is the same as what we put operators through on actual equipment to become a certified operator)
- Skills Challenge
- Lifting and placing pipes and other loads
- Truck loading (loading of several tipper trucks including communication)
- Trenching (basic and advanced)
- Utilities excavations
- Trench box device placement
- Gravel box movements
- The incorporation of our live spotter / signal person station can also be used to train or assess your teams together